1. Washington DC is the first big city I’ve ever lived in.
2. I am the oldest of eight children; I have five brothers and two sisters.
3. I love fresh cilantro. It smells like sunshine and I eat it at least once a week.
4. I am fascinated by the Chinese zodiac, ever since I learned I was a Fire Dragon (and not a Snake as some Chinese restaurant menus will tell you. While I was born in 1977, Chinese New Year typically falls after my birthday, making me a Dragon).
5. I perform improv. The Monkey (so named for his Chinese zodiac; we’re very compatible) got me into it after we started dating and I’m hooked.
6. I don’t think Kristin Wigg is funny.
7. I think The Office is funny.
8. I love wine, and have grown quite fond of mircobrew beers. I’ve even helped to brew beer, and will post pictures of that experience once the process is complete.
9. I have harvested hops. They smell like grapefruit and make me itch.
10. I love the smell of grapefruit. (more…)